- Online worship will continue to be our primary worship service, even when in-person worship is offered
- In-person worship will be offered on first Sundays (with Communion) as long as our COVID-19 Scorecard indicates it is safe enough to offer in-person worship
- September 6
- October 4
November 1– Canceled due to COVID-19 status in Arapahoe County November 15– Canceled due to COVID-19 status in Arapahoe County December 6– Canceled due to COVID-19 status in Arapahoe County
- December 24 (Christmas Eve) – 1pm and 7pm
- January 17 – with annual meeting
- An RSVP is required for in-person worship, and it will be available at fpcl.org/rsvp about a week in advance of each in-person worship service
- We enjoyed fellowship and worship with 33 people at our in-person worship service on August 2. See picture above!
What is the COVID-19 Scorecard?
We have developed a scoring system that looks at the current COVID-19 data for our state and county. Below is the scorecard from July 31 (the Friday before our in-person worship on August 2). We plan to update this scorecard on the Friday before we offer an in-person worship service. As long as the scorecard indicates four points or more, we believe it is safe enough to offer an in-person worship service. If the scorecard has less than four points, we will contact everyone who has reserved a spot to let them know that we had to cancel the in-person worship service. Want to know more? Watch this 6 minute video of Pastor Cody gathering and commenting on the data.