When? Third Fridays at 6:30pm
Where? First Presbyterian Church of Littleton (map)
Who? The first 100 people (or RSVP below)
RSVP below and we’ll save your spot! If you want to hear about upcoming community events like the Free Movie Night, subscribe to our email list. You can unsubscribe any time.
Special for March 15 – Parents’ Night Out with Chef Kate!
Families and children are invited to FPCL for a Free Family Movie Night and Parents Night Out on March 15th! Come enjoy a newly released children’s movie with your family and enjoy free movie theater popcorn, drinks and snacks! Or RSVP your children for our Parents Night Out where you can drop off you children to have a night of fun while you enjoy a night out. Kids will have fun celebrating St. Patrick’s Day as they bake and decorate delicious green cupcakes, paint gold and rainbow inspirational rocks, and take on the rainbow hop relay challenge! RSVP below!
To find out which movie we’re showing, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll get an automatic reply.
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- Friday, March 15 at 6:30pm – with Parents’ Night Out (RSVP for both below)
- Friday April 12 at 6:30pm – NOTICE NEW DATE DUE TO GOOD FRIDAY
- Friday, May 17 at 6:30pm
- Friday, June 21 at 6:30pm
- Friday, July 19 at 6:30 pm
- Friday, August 16 at 6:30pm
- Friday, September 20 at 6:30pm
- Friday, October 18 at 6:30pm
- Friday, November 15 at 6:30pm
- Friday, December 20 at 6:30 pm
If you want to hear about upcoming community events like the Free Movie Night, subscribe to our email list. You can unsubscribe any time.