The survey is at the bottom of this page. Please read the Phase One In-Person Worship plan and/or watch Pastor Cody’s summary video before filling out your survey.
Watch Pastor Cody’s In-Person Worship Summary (12 minutes)
Download the In-Person Worship Plan
Checklist for Attending FPCL In-Person Worship
- Wear a mask from the time you exit your vehicle to the moment you return to your vehicle. If you forget yours, we will give you one when you arrive.
- If you arrive before 9:20, please remain in your car.
- Starting at 9:20, an usher will point to your car and invite your household to enter the building.
- Tell the person checking RSVPs the name you used to book your RSVP.
- Please obey all the signs that are posted to guide you during this different time.
- Proceed directly to a seating zone in the Sanctuary.
- Seating zones are marked on top of the pews with colorful tape. Please sit entirely within the taped zone to ensure proper distancing.
- See above for the seating map.
- The worship service itself will have some modifications as we try to balance spiritual growth on one hand and health and safety on the other.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance between households at all times.
- Please wave to people rather than shaking hands, elbow taps, etc.
- We are unable to offer food or drinks at this time.
- Hymnals and Bibles have been removed.
- Bulletins will already be placed on the seating zones, and all of them will be large print.
- On first Sundays, pre-packaged Communion elements will also be placed on the seating zones.
- We are unable to offer congregational singing or congregational readings at this time. All music, singing, and readings will be from leaders at the front of the Sanctuary.
- The offering plates will be on pedestals just inside the entrances to the Sanctuary. You may place your offering in the offering plate as you enter or as you leave.
- When the worship service is over, an usher will invite people to leave by rows. When the usher waves at the balcony, the entire balcony may leave at the same time. Please proceed directly outside.
- If you wish to catch up with someone, you are invited to do so outside, with your mask still in place, and still maintaining 6 feet of distance between households.