We will deliver delicious fully prepared turkey dinners to people in our community again this year. Our partnership with Meals on Wheels continues to grow. This year Meals on Wheels will order all of the food necessary for creating the delicious meal, store it at their facility and share their commercial kitchen with our team. Talented chef Daniel Kurtz will be at the helm, assisted by Stacey Ryan, and lots of YOU!
How you can help?
- Volunteer to cook, pack meals, delivery, clean-up etc. Sign-up in Chandler Hall or call Stacey Ryan 303-345-8193.
- Donate money to cover the cost of the meal
- Checks should be made payable to First Presbyterian Church of Littleton– put “Thanksgiving” in the memo line
- You may also contribute on-line HERE. Please select “Thanksgiving Meal” in the drop down menu.
- Assist Stacey so that you can take the lead next year. Your participation could help keep this community service going in the future.
This long standing tradition is only made possible by your generous donations of time and money. Please consider contributing to this much appreciated effort. Questions? Call Elinor at (303)798-1389 ext. 1 or Stacey at (303)345-8193.