The resources on this page are a set of tools to help you continue in your spiritual journey.
Equipping people to live fulfilling and meaningful lives by following Jesus Christ
- I want to grow closer to God
- I want to discover my purpose in life
- I want to serve others in a way that energizes me (instead of draining me)
- I want to find friends who can help me along my spiritual journey
Most people grow closer to God by intentionally and regularly creating time to (#1) read and reflect on the Bible and (#2) pray for God’s guidance in your life.
Pastor Cody has created a brief training on how to read and reflect on the Bible. We also have a list of recommended email daily devotionals. If one of these sounds interesting to you, subscribe and use the email as a reminder to read and reflect on the Bible and pray for God’s guidance in your life.
- Rick Warren Daily Email Devotional
- Proverbs 31 Ministries Daily Email Devotional
- Max Lucado Daily Email Devotional
- Beloved Women Daily Email Devotional
- Leigh McLery’s Wednesday Words Email Devotional
Here are some additional resources for growing closer to God
- Finding a Psalm to Pray Your Emotions
- 7-Day Refresh Devotional by Pastor Cody
- The WAY to LIFE (Spiritual Practices) by Pastor Cody and Rev. Patrick Cherry
Many people in our church have gained a greater understanding of their Divine Design and their purpose in life through “Younique” by Will Mancini. We have small group discussion guides, and Pastor Cody offers an in-depth Primer Course for those who want to invest time and energy discovering their purpose in life. You can buy the book and read it on your own to get a great start on your journey to discovering your Divine Design. Contact Pastor Cody if you are interested in the in-depth Primer Course.
We have all been designed by God to function in particular ways. Some people are energized by leading a team. Others want no part of the spotlight. Some people are energized by tangibly meeting the physical and spiritual needs of others. Others prefer to engage spiritually through intentional prayer. When you understand your Spiritual DNA (also called spiritual gifts), you have a better idea of what kind of ministry roles will energize you.
Here are some regular ways to serve as well. Contact Elinor if you are interested in any of these ways to serve.
- Cook, clean, or serve at the monthly Community Dinner
- Serve as an usher for Sunday worship services
- Provide snacks for Sunday worship services
- Sing in the choir
- Join one of our hand bell choirs
- Join the Mission Committee
- Join the Online Ministry Team
We offer a number of Bible studies and groups where people gather to connect with God through the Bible, connect with each other through discussion and prayer, and support each other in their spiritual journeys. Contact Elinor if you are interested in any of these groups.